1/8” Baltic birch group buy

Hey y’all I’m looking to place an order for more 1/8” Baltic birch and can get better pricing if I order in bulk 10% savings at 10 sheets more at 25 sheets. At ten sheets I’m looking at 45$ a sheet which is significant savings vs the only supplier I’ve found it with locally. Do you need Baltic birch and want to get in on an order? I will likely drive over there the ned of the week or after the 21st of this month

https://goosebaylumber.net/

Hi Casey,
I am interested… hinging on 2 things:
What is the quality like? I want excellent quality as I make stuff which I sell.
2. How flat is it? I need it as flat and unblemished as possible.
-Joanne Kalisz
Feel free to text
802-735-5857

Have not purchased form this supplier before. So I cannot personally speak to the quality.

B/BB: Single piece face and back veneer. Face veneers are considered clear and free of defects with a light-uniform color. Back allows 3-6 color matched patches, which are oval in shape and egg sized. Inner cores are solid birch single piece veneers.

I will also be selling what is made from these sheets.

How many might you be interested in if the quality is up to your standards? I will likely buy 10 regardless of the response here ( unless we can get up to the 25 sheet quantity) and have a few available.