CERF+ Job Opening

Readiness and Relief Coordinator
Location: Montpelier, VT (Due to COVID-19 the CERF+ office is temporarily closed and all staff
work from a fully virtual/home office) (possible permanent remote/virtual work)

About CERF+
CERF+, now celebrating our 36th anniversary, started when a handful of craft artists passed a
hat at a craft show to collect donations for peers who had recently experienced an emergency.
Fast forward to our most recent year, when we provided over $1 million in direct assistance to
craft artists experiencing career-threatening emergencies or facing dire financial situations due
to the pandemic. We also teach artists how to prepare for and mitigate their emergency risks,
make their studios safer places to work, and plan for their sunset years. We’re a small team
of six dedicated professionals who work closely and collaboratively.

Overview of the role: You will be integral to the expansion of the readiness and relief services
that we offer to craft artists. This is a new position and you will be part of an organization that
has worked diligently to understand and serve the needs of craft artists. You’ll help our
readiness and relief programs synergize and organize, think differently, plan and implement in a
more proactive and culturally responsive way, and communicate out what we’re doing and the
resources that are available to artists.

[Here’s the link] https://cerfplus.org/employment-opportunities/

The application deadline is May 3, 2021.

2 Likes

Hey Eric! Thanks for sharing this. I had seen this posting on the 7days job site as well and am curious about it. Do you (or anyone else) know anyone at CERF+? It isn’t an organization I’m familiar with and I’d love to talk to somebody there to learn a bit more about it!

Eliza

Hey Eliza,
Yes, I know Cerf+. You’re are welcome to include me as a reference. Feel free to contact me if you wanna chat.

1 Like