Grown-up Halloween Event October 21 looking for art, crafts, etc

A friend let me know about this. When I mentioned that Generator may have some people who would with cool art and other stuff they might want to display and sell she asked me to share this. Please email her directly: [email protected]

We are expanding our traditional one-day Halloween event into 2 days Friday October the 21st will be a new event geared to an adult crowd only. It’s being modeled (very) loosely on the Salem Psychic Fair/Witches’ Market, plus music, beer and food. Event will probably be 6pm-10pm.
I am looking for Tarot readers, palm readers, fortune tellers, angels/spirit guides, crystal ball readers….you name it! I’d like to have a mix of offerings, although as this is the first year, I’m not trying to go too crazy on how many tents we have.
I also need local artists/retailers! My thoughts are a little broad in what they can sell, but the theme is on the magical/metaphysical/witchy side. Candles, incense, herbs, crystals…honestly, I have no idea what I will find out there for vendors, so my mind and my ears are wide open for ideas.
An RFP will be going out this week, but I figured I would get a jump on getting word out for anyone who has questions. As I mentioned, this is a new event, so there’s no history on attendees. That said, I think it’s going to be a pretty rad night and should be well attended. Happy to talk directly to folks about stuff like fees/pay/insurance requirements.
Thank you!

1 Like