Need 3-D Printer Repair

Hi there,

I work at the Boys & Girls Club in Greater Vergennes - we have a 3-D printer we hope to get up and running - it appears to be broken and we have no clue where to start to fix it. Would the Generator community have any suggestions for tech repair resources in the Chittenden or Addison County area?

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

I live just down the road from Vergennes. I can take a look and see what it needs. What make/model do you have?

1 Like

Hi Gary - thank you for your quick response! I’m thrilled to hear you’re local too.

From what I can tell it’s a Creality 3D printer - I have included a link to a Google Doc with pictures of the unit. I tried using the QR code and it keeps sending me to the App Store to purchase the WeChat app.

BGCGV 3D Printer

When is a good time to take a look?

Anytime between 10 AM and 2 PM. Our location is 20 Armory Lane, Vergennes.

I would like to be that flexible during those times, I could meet you at 10 next Monday

Hi Gary - would next Wednesday, Thursday or Friday work for you? The Club is closed Monday and Tuesday as the schools are closed.

1 Like

I will follow up with you Monday and let you know, feel free to reach out to me [email protected]