Survey about Makerspaces

Hi everyone,

Eduardo Millet, a PhD candidate, is conducting a study of makerspaces across the country. He needs to hear from people like you! Here’s is message and a link to his survey:

"After a long wait, UTRGV Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects (IRB) has approved the deployment of my survey. I would appreciate it very much if you can distribute the survey to your members.

• So would you please send the following link to your members through electronic newsletter or listserv and encourage them to fill out the survey for me? As an incentive to increase participation, I would offer two $25 gift cards of your choice for random drawing if I get 20 or more responses from your makerspace. Your members need to fill out the survey by February 8 and take a screenshot of completion to be in the pool for the drawing.

Link to survey:
https://utrgv.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_06Dk7QENviLGmW2

Once again, I want to thank you very much for your willingness to help. If you have questions about the research, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. If you have any questions regarding your students’ rights as participants in the study, please call the IRB at (956) 665-2889 or email at [email protected].

Thank you and best regards,

Eduardo Millet
PhD Candidate
University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
Lecturer at State University of New York at New Paltz

1 Like

Hello Christine,

I finished the survey. Here is my screenshot. -Bill

1 Like

I did mine too… No screen shot though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

I’m not collecting screenshots! As I wrote in the post, I just coped and pasted the instructions from Eduardo’s email.

It’s not clear from his message what you do with the screenshots. Perhaps email them to him directly?

Regardless, thanks for participating!